FREE advice for people who want to stop arthritis pain … Special Report
FREE! : 7 Ways to Improve your Arthritis Pain…Without taking Painkillers or having Expensive Surgery
We will give you some great advice for any person suffering with Arthritis pain that can help ease it, before it gets worse. Yours FREE from the experienced myPhysioSA team.
Here’s how you can get in on all the FREE advice given away by the myPhysioSA team to people who want to know how to quickly stop their “daily, nagging arthritis pain” …before it gets any worse!
Which means you will start moving better, won’t have niggling knee, hip or back ache, have more confidence to exercise and, even more importantly, the FREEDOM to do the things you enjoy with LESS PAIN!
Scroll down to get more arthritis pain advice
We will assume that, if you are reading this, you are serious about your health and well-being. You deserve a solution that doesn’t rely on painkillers, and one that is specific to your individual needs. We see people every day wanting to know how to improve their arthritis pain and get back to being more active again.
If you are suffering with daily, annoying, and nagging arthritis pain, we want to, firstly, assure you is that this is common and something we see in our clinics every day. All of your concerns are important and real, and you are in the right place for a solution to end it fast.
IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT IS CAUSING YOUR PAIN, OR FEEL CONFUSED AND WANT TO GET REAL SOLUTIONS, myPhysioSA Fitness & Rehab IS HERE TO HELP.
There is HOPE for your future that doesn’t involve being worried about walking around the shops and having to rest all the time, or being unable to get out of a chair or car, or avoiding going away for the holidays! You can improve your quality of life with the right solution.
Concerned that your arthritis will get worse? Arthritis can be managed and doesn’t need to get worse. Learn how to improve and maintain all your body’s muscles and joints’ mobility and strength. This is the key.
That’s why we want to offer you our help immediately, without any up-front payment or delay.
Here’s who we can help….
If you are over 40 years of age and can say YES to any of the following, you are right to be looking for evidence-based advice, and it is likely that we are going to be able to help you:
- Your sleep is disturbed by a dull ache in your knee, hip or spine that gets worse through the night
- You are afraid to walk too far in case you can’t find somewhere to sit down to ease your knee, hip or spine pain
- Your knee, hip or spine pain, when walking, has persisted for longer than 9 days.
- You suffer from pain DAILY and you do not know for sure what is causing it.
- You spend a lot of time standing or walking and this makes your pain worse.
- You regularly use painkillers for your knee, hip or spine pain but you know this is not addressing the real cause of your pain.
- You are unable to exercise due to pain.
- You experience knee, hip or spine pain that is getting worse.
There are a number of ways we can help you!
Get relief from a professional right now – book an Exercise Physiology appointment either via our below Booking Request from below or by simply calling us on 1300 189 289.
We will get started right away on assessing your arthritis pain, and decide on the right plan together, to end your concern and get back on-track fast.
Your Exercise Physiologist will help you set goals, such as tackling stairs again, spending more time in the garden, returning to walking or even holidaying again.
They will set up a physical activity plan to achieve these goals. It may include home exercises, arthritis classes, dietary advice and more.
‘Can Exercise Physiology help my arthritis?’ – FREE Session
These sessions are a great way of finding out how severe your arthritis is, and also understand what an Exercise Physiologist actually does, and how they can help.
In this obligation free session you can:
- meet one of our experienced Exercise Physiologists, see our clinic and fitness studio, and meet our reception staff
- ask as many questions as you want to ease any concerns
- find out if Exercise Physiology will be able to help your arthritis and what the plan to help would be
- get some free tips and advice that are specific to your issues, to help you get started on the right track
- get insight into what an Exercise Physiologist actually does and, more importantly, how we can help you, in a non-committal free session
- You’ll Get Relief From The Frustrations Of Pain And Find Out What’s Wrong, In 15 Minutes Or Less
- This free session is great for finding out how Exercise Physiology might be able to help you. Once you know what is going to be helpful to do, it’s often quite easy to start putting it right!
All your details are 100% safe with us, we will only use your details when helping you.
There is another way that we would like to offer you our best advice, FREE, instantly. Read below!
You may be at the start of your health journey and just browsing, hoping to find some helpful advice that you can use straight away or for some secret expert tips…
Well, you are in luck!
We would like to GIFT you 7 Ways to Improve your Arthritis Pain … Without taking painkillers or having Risky Expensive Surgery
Simply click the link and we can email you our free report. If you would prefer a printed copy, please call us on 1300 189 289 and we will get it out to you ASAP.
We really want you to get the most out of the free report, and start your journey of getting back to what you need or want to be doing again! One of our Exercise Physiologists will get in touch to make sure you were able to access your report and can answer any questions you may have about tailoring the advice to your particular problem. We see it as a way of giving expert advice and making sure that it is actually helping you. All at no cost to you!
More about myPhysioSA and our experienced Physio team
Getting you results drives us. myPhysioSA has transformed over the past 13 years into a cutting edge, results driven Physio service.
It’s three founding Partners; Tim Bass, David Wilson and Rohan Hattotuwa came together with one goal in mind, to create the best Physio clinics in Adelaide.
We teach, mentor, develop new treatment protocols, and research all the latest innovations from around the world and apply them to our treatments.
We are motivated by our passion to help people like you!
We really care about people and providing solutions to ease pain and increase movement.
Remember: If your arthritis pain-related need is urgent…
Call us immediately and we can book an urgent standard appointment.