Accredited Exercise Physiologist
Payneham and The International Spine Centre, Norwood
Adam graduated from a Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology in 2022 from the University of New England. He has participated in various sports and physical training throughout life, including youth soccer, basketball and boxing. Adam continues to stay active with mountain biking, rock-climbing and weightlifting.
Adam joins the team after changing careers from being a carpenter for 20 years. During the last 4 years he also worked as a strength coach for national level competitive climbers, masters footballers and national level downhill mountain bike riders.
Adam has also previously volunteered for Parkinson’s SA and the Stroke Foundation via the Brain and Body Fitness Studio.
Areas of Interest
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Active Ageing
- Return to Service for Frontline workers
- Exercise for Mental Health
- Adam aspires to continue to learn about neurodegenerative diseases and conditions and to help people rehabilitate their bodies with exercise
- Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology
- ASCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach