Tier 3 Associate & Spinal Physiotherapist
Cam is an experienced therapist with a strong background in the management of sporting and biomechanical injuries. This gave Cam the rare opportunity for him to work in London for the British Military in the role of Senior Physiotherapist, managing all types of sports and trauma injuries.
Cam also has extensive experience in managing work related injuries and has a sound understanding of the return to work process.
Cam is particularly passionate about manual therapy and has a special interest in lower limb biomechanic’s.
Areas of Interest
- Sporting / Orthopaedic injuries
- Lower limb injuries
- Persistent low back pain
- Physiotherapist South Australian U’21 Women’s Hockey Team (2012)
- Senior Physiotherapist – British Military (2010)
- Injury Management Consultant experience (Aus & UK)
- Previously a Consultant Physiotherapist – Industrial and Insurance sectors
- Trained in Dry Needling / Physiotherapy needling
- Extensive clinical experience in the management of Sports and Musculo-skeletal injuries