Tier 1 Physiotherapist
Daniel is originally from Canada where he completed his Bachelor degree in specialised Kinesiologist at York University. After working as an exercise physiologist and strength and conditioning coach, he decided to enhance his career by completing his Master’s in Physiotherapy at the University of Canberra.
From there Daniel moved to Adelaide as he enjoys being closer to the ocean where he continued to developed training in dry needling, GLAD-hip and knee osteoarthritis, Dean Watson Level 1 foundation for headaches, back pain, neck pain and equipment based pilates.
Daniel believes that education combined with manual and appropriate exercise therapy leads to a desired patient outcome. Outside of the clinic, Daniel enjoys being outside, running, cycling and keeping fit at the Gym.
Areas of Interest
- Sport Injuries
- Low Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Preventive management for sport injuries
- Management for knee or hip osteoarthritis
- Masters of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Specialised Kinesiology
- Strength and Conditioning Training
- Level 1 GEMt Dry Needling certified
- GLAD Certified -Hip and Knee Osteoarthritis
- Dean Watson Level 1 Foundation certified for the treatment of headaches
- Trained in equipment based Pilates