Tier 4 Physiotherapist & Spinal Physiotherapist
Deb has recently returned to Adelaide after working in the UK for 7 years. She has worked in private practice in London as well as for England Hockey and at the London 2012 Olympic Games.
In addition to consulting at myPhysioSA, Deb also works for the University of South Australia, teaching on the Undergraduate and Masters programs.
Deb has a particular interest in treating sporting injuries of the lower limb, back and pelvis, as well as managing headaches and chronic pain. Deb takes a holistic approach to physiotherapy management, seeking to locate the root cause of the problem rather than just treating the superficial presentation.
Areas of Interest
- Headache treatment
- Back, hip and pelvis biomechanical issues, and complex, long standing foot pain
- Spinal pain and rehabilitation
- Chronic pain management
- Masters in Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy 2007
- England Junior Women’s Hockey Team Physiotherapist 2015-2017
- London 2012 Olympic Village Physiotherapist
- West Adelaide Football Club U18s Team Physiotherapist 2009-2010
- University of South Australia Undergraduate and Postgraduate Clinical Supervisor, 2018-present