Tier 3 Associate Physiotherapist
Ellen completed her Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Adelaide which included both rural (Port Augusta) and international (USA) placements. She has a special interest in musculoskeletal physiotherapy, shoulder injuries, chronic pain and movement retraining. Ellen has completed her Polestar Certificate in Mat/Floor Pilates and aspires to undertake her Diploma in Pilates. Ellen has written and teaches both the foundation and progressive Pilates courses at myphysiosa.
She has a strong commitment to continuing education to provide the best service to her patients. She is passionate about creating long-term solutions by working collaboratively with patients and using a combination of manual therapy, individualised rehabilitation exercises and daily strategies.
Ellen also has a strong commitment to personal health, well-being and fitness. She is a keen traveler and has been to over 22 countries to date including her most recent adventures to NZ, USA and India.
Areas of Interest
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Sports injuries
- Workplace Ergonomics
- Special interest in shoulder injuries
- Chronic pain
- Pilates and Movement retraining
- Manual Handing Training
- Hydrotherapy/Aqua therapy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Polestar Certificate of Pilates
- Lyn Watson Level 1 Shoulder Physiotherapy Course
- Attended 2013 AAOMPT Conference, Cincinnati, USA.
- Involvement in local, rural and state football teams
- Survived a 15,000 ft skydive, New Zealand.