Tier 1 Physiotherapist
Henry completed his studies at the University of South Australia, graduating with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy. Henry is passionate about rehab, helping people regain independence and getting people back to what they love doing. He has a keen interest in anatomy and physiology, and a drive to help people.
Henry studied physiotherapy with a goal to return to the Adelaide Hills, where he grew up, to provide health care to the community.
Henry believes in a patient centred approach, developing functional goals that matter to each individual.
Outside of work Henry is into his footy, cricket, local wine and travelling.
Areas of Interest
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Manual Therapy and Exercise Prescription
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Government Scholarship Study Tour in Brunei
- Publication of research article in the PLOS One Journal
- Hiked 35kms along the Great Wall of China