Accredited Exercise Physiologist
About Jack Elsworthy
Jack graduated with a Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology from the University of South Australia in 2018.
He is motivated to utilise a holistic approach to help individuals achieve their goals and empower independency long-term, through a range of exercise and lifestyle interventions.
He enjoys the challenge of continual learning and using the latest research to develop treatment plans across a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, injuries and disabilities.
Jack is also a keen sportsman himself and regularly finds himself participating in a multitude of different sports and activities, especially Aussie Rules football. His involvement in these sporting teams has helped facilitate his interest in Exercise Physiology and rehabilitation.
Areas of Interest
• Chronic pain
• Return to sport rehabilitation programs
• Musculoskeletal pain and injury
• Chronic disease rehabilitation and management
• Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology
• Certificate III in Sport and Recreation – AFL SportsReady