Tier 1 Physiotherapist
James has completed an undergraduate degree in Human movement exercise science and a graduate entry masters in Physiotherapy at the University of South Australia and has since been working in private practice.
James has spent some time as a professional footballer, personal trainer and looked after the strength and conditioning programme for the Prospect District Cricket Club, working with clients from all walks of life. Exercise and movement is James’s passion, developed during his sporting and fitness careers. Using exercise interventions, education and hands on approaches James strives to help his patients be the best they can be.
Areas of Interest
- Working with musculoskeletal and sports injuries
- Strength and conditioning
- Injury prevention
- Loves all sports, James is a former AFC and current NAFC Footballer
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Movement and Health Studies)
- Master of Physiotherapy (Graduate Entry)
- Dry needling accreditation
- Level 1 Mulligan’s upper limb