Tier 2 Senior Physiotherapist
James has completed an undergraduate degree in human movement exercise science and a graduate entry masters in Physiotherapy at the University of South Australia in 2017 and has since been working in private practice. James has a background in professional sports as an athlete then fitness trainer before starting his physiotherapy career, building his love for sport, fitness and wellbeing.
James loves to work with people from all walks of life, continuing his work in sport, currently working as a physio for the North Adelaide Football Club in the Womens program as well as special interests in conservative and post op management of shoulder, knee, hip and spinal injuries. Working with top level to everyday athletes is James’s passion, using exercise interventions, education and hands on approaches James strives to help his patients be the best they can be.
Areas of Interest
- Working with musculoskeletal and sports injuries
- Strength and conditioning
- Injury prevention
- Loves all sports, James is a former AFC and current NAFC Footballer
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Movement and Health Studies)
- Master of Physiotherapy (Graduate Entry)
- Dry needling accreditation
- Level 1 Mulligan’s upper limb