Tier 4 Associate Physiotherapist
Joshua is an experienced Adelaide trained physiotherapist who has always lived in the Adelaide Hills area.
Josh is an experienced manual therapist and combines this approach with biomechanical analysis and appropriate exercises to ensure optimum recovery and prevention of further injury.
He is a keen sportsman himself and is passionate about exercise, fitness and a healthy lifestyle.
Areas of Interest
- Sports Injuries, particularly lower limb and shoulder
- Injury rehabilitation and prevention
- Running biomechanics and running re-training
- Senior Physiotherapist British Military (2008-2013)
- Publication of a research article in the Aquatic Therapy Journal (2006)
- Presentation at the APA 8th International Physiotherapy Congress (2004)
- Experience working in Australia, Germany and the UK
- Extensive experience with injury rehabilitation and management