Kate Phillips (née Goode)
Tier 4 Clinical Director & Womens Health Physiotherapist
Kate is the Clinical Director for ‘myPhysioSA for her’, and also works publicly at the Women’s and Children’s Hospital where she holds a position in the Women’s Health Physiotherapy Unit.
Kate has a special interest in women’s health and pelvic floor rehabilitation and has undertaken postgraduate study in these fields at the University of Melbourne.
Areas of Interest
- Pelvic floor concerns including bladder and bowel conditions
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Pregnancy and postnatal care
- Masters of Physiotherapy (Coursework; Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy, Musculoskeletal Disorders in Women, Paediatrics)
- Presentation at the 2016 Continence Foundation of Australia Conference
- Women’s and Children’s Hospital 2015-2016 Friends Fellowship recipient
- Committee member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association Continence and Women’s Health Group
- Member of the Continence Foundation of Australia