Tier 2 Senior Women’s Health Physiotherapist
Payneham & Eastwood
Lauren is passionate about women’s health, in particular treating pelvic pain and pediatric incontinence.
Lauren also works at the Women’s and Children’s Hospital in the women’s health department, with extensive experience in pelvic pain associated with endometriosis and pelvic mesh.
With a specialist interest in women’s health, Lauren completed her postgraduate studies and is currently completing a Masters in Pelvic Health physiotherapy at the University of Melbourne.
Outside of work Lauren continues to play sport and loves to spend time with her friends and family, which includes her nine nieces and nephews to run around after!
Lauren understands the importance of continuing to participate in what you enjoy, and is passionate about empowering women to achieve this with comfort and confidence.
Areas of Interest
- Pelvic floor concerns including bladder and bowel conditions
- Pediatric incontinence including bedwetting, faecal and urine incontinence
- Persistent pelvic pain, including sexual dysfunction conditions
- Pregnancy and postnatal care
- Postgraduate certificate in Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation physiotherapy
- Currently undergoing Masters of Pelvic Health physiotherapy
- Member of Continence Foundation of Australia
- Training in dry needling