Tier 2 Senior Women’s Health Physiotherapist
Summit Health Centre Mount Barker
Natalie graduated from University of South Australia in 2015 with Bachelor of Physiotherapy, and broadened her practice working within the adult disability sector and in general musculoskeletal physiotherapy.
With an ongoing interest in women’s health and pelvic floor physiotherapy Natalie commenced postgraduate study via University of Melbourne in 2019. She has also completed postgraduate certifications in Pilates, pregnancy and post-natal exercise.
Currently Natalie also works casually in the public system at Mount Barker Hospital, delivering antenatal education classes and support to the general ward and Women’s Health inpatient/outpatient team.
Natalie lives locally in the Adelaide Hills with her young family and is passionate about education, rehabilitation and self-empowerment of women during pregnancy and after birth.
Areas of Interest
- Pregnancy and post natal care
- Pelvic floor concerns including bladder conditions and pelvic organ prolapse
- Pelvic pain
- Post graduate training in Pilates (APPI Matwork Level 1)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation (in progress)
- Member of Continence Foundation of Australia
- Member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association Women’s Men’s and Pelvic Health Group
- Member of International Continence Society