Tier 4 Senior Associate Physiotherapist
Neel graduated from Rajiv Gandhi University in Bangalore, India in 2008. Worked with the Mumbai Cricket Association with the state U14 and U16 Cricket teams for a couple of years while simultaneously working at a renowned private practice in Mumbai. Also worked with a foot and ankle clinic managing foot biomechanical issues and prescribing orthotics.
Neel came to Adelaide in 2012 and completed his Masters in Musculoskeletal & Sports Physiotherapy from University of South Australia. Worked in the southern suburbs of Adelaide for last 9 years managing a wide variety of acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries. Neel is a patient listener and loves to genuinely understand the patient’s problem and help them reach their goals.
Neel is an avid Cricket player who plays to win, but does not necessarily end up winning as he says the brain and body are ageing at a different rates!
Areas of Interest
- Lower limb injuries: Biomechanical assessments, Orthotics and Footwear advice
- Complex/Chronic Low back and Neck pain
- Adolescent sporting injuries
- Cricket and Running injury prevention
- Pre and Post-Operative Hip and Knee rehabilitation
- Consultant Physiotherapist U14/U16 Mumbai Cricket Team 2009-2011
- Masters in Musculoskeletal & Sports Physiotherapy 2012
- APA Titled Sport, Exercise and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist