Tier 4 Physiotherapist
SPARC Mile End
Ryan graduated from University of South Australia with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy and has completed further post-graduate qualifications with a Masters of Sports Physiotherapy from La Trobe University in 2015.
Ryan worked extensively in private practice and was heavily involved with local sporting clubs including SANFL teams as well as SACA Squads, SASI Soccer and SA Hotshots Hockey Team.
Upon relocating to Melbourne, Ryan commenced work with Melbourne Victory Football Club in the A-League where he remained for 5 years. Ryan was appointed as Head of Physiotherapy at MVFC and remained in this role until he returned to Adelaide to commence work at SPARC with MyPhysioSA.
Ryan has a keen interest in the management of elite athletes and is able to apply these principles to maximise outcomes for all his patients.
Areas of Interest
- Sports Injuries
- Shoulder Rehabilitation
- Hamstring Rehabilitation
- Knee Injuries
- Hip and Groin Injuries
- End Stage Rehabilitation and Return to Sport
- APA Titled Sports Physiotherapist
- Masters in Sports Physiotherapy
- Head of Physiotherapy MVFC 2015-2017
- Physiotherapist MVFC Youth and A-League 2012-2015
- Club Physiotherapist North Adelaide Football Club 2008-2012
- Physiotherapist U/17 and Futures League SACA 2010
- Physiotherapist SASI Soccer Program 2009-2012
- Physiotherapist SA Hotshots Hockey 2009
- Club Physiotherapist Central Districts Football Club