Accredited Exercise Physiologist
Mount Barker and The International Spine Centre, Norwood
Sam graduated from a Masters of Clinical Exercise Physiology in 2020 from Flinders University after completing a Bachelors of Exercise and Sports Science at the University of South Australia in 2018.
He loves his sport and exercise, having played a wide variety of sports since a young age, particularly AFL and volleyball. Sam has experience working within elite and semi-elite sporting teams, having done placements at the Adelaide Crows and Glenelg Tigers football clubs.
Sam has a keen interest in the effects of exercise on mental health conditions and chronic fatigue, as well as musculoskeletal rehab and strength and conditioning.
Areas of Interest
- Mental health condition management
- Exercise and healthy ageing
- Diabetes and weight management
- Musculoskeletal rehab
- Strength and conditioning
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science – University of South Australia
- Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology – Flinders University
- Level 1 Sports Trainer