Tier 3 Associate & Womens Health Physiotherapist
Sarah graduated from the University of South Australia in 2003 with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
She has worked at a number of public and private hospitals in Adelaide and across the UK as well as across two winter ski seasons in North America.
Sarah has post-graduate qualifications in Aquatic Physiotherapy and extensive experience running hydrotherapy pool classes for sporting, orthopaedic, paediatric and pregnant populations (to name a few!). Upon returning to Australia Sarah has developed a keen interest in pre and postnatal care, especially since having her son Archie in 2016.
Sarah has Pilates Matwork instructor accreditation and loves running classes for pre and postnatal clients as well as for general rehabilitation and fitness.
Areas of Interest
- Women’s Health including pre & post natal musculoskeletal concerns and exercise therapy
- Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Injury recovery including Ski/Snowboard Fitness
- Post graduate Qualifications in Aquatic Physiotherapy (APA Level 3 Certification)
- Member of Aquatic and Women’s, Men’s & Pelvic Health special interest groups
- Former Chair APA Aquatic special interest group (2010-2012) and current tutor for Aquatic Level 1 Courses
- Flinders Medical Centre Volunteer’s Association Supporting Staff Study Award Recipient (2010)
- Post graduate training in Pilates (APPI Matwork Level 3) and Dry Needling