Tier 2 Physiotherapist
Tony graduated with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy from the University of South Australia, since then he has worked extensively in musculoskeletal, exercise, sports and rehabilitation.
Tony likes to consider himself a Physio all-rounder with passion for helping people to return to the activities they love doing. Tony believes in giving an individualised treatment combining manual therapy, exercise and lifestyle advice/management.
Tony has extra training in vertigo, dry needling, spinal and machine based pilates.
Tony has a strong background in strength and conditioning completing the ACSM S&C course and has personal experience in AFL football, soccer, martial arts and strength sports (bodybuilding, powerlifting and strongman)
Outside of physiotherapy tony loves binge watching TV, playing with his dog and yelling at the football.
Areas of Interest
- Spinal Low back
- Neck and headaches
- Strength and conditioning and exercise for prevention sports injuries (football and martial arts)
- Gym based injuries (powerlifting, bodybuilding, crossfit and strongman)
- Vertigo and dizziness
- Mckenzie spine Low back part A completion
- Advanced Dry needling (GEMt level 1&2)
- ACSM Strength and Condition coach
- Rock tape accreditation
- Vestibular Course – Vanessa Simpson Course
- Trained in machine based Pilates
- Indigenous Allied Health Australia Member