Accredited Exercise Physiologist
I graduated from the University of South Australia in 2020 with a Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology (Honours). My passion for health, exercise and fitness has stemmed from a young age as I was active growing up playing a number sports such as footy, cricket and basketball. I have always had a fascination with how the human body operates when playing sports or exercising, in particular when on the road to recovery from either an injury or management of a chronic condition. Once I discovered the domain of exercise physiology I was instantly drawn to it and saw the potential it has to make a positive impact on people’s lives.
I enjoy working with people in both the acute and chronic stages of their medical journey and have a keen interest in musculoskeletal rehabilitation as well as managing chronic conditions such as type 2 diabetes and hypertension. I am constantly on the look-out for new, innovative and evidence based ways to help the people I work with become the best version of themselves that they can be.
Areas of Interest
• Pre & post operative strengthening from joint replacements
• Musculoskeletal rehabilitation
• Returning to exercise following injury
• Building and maintaining strength across the lifespan
- Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology (Hons)
- Certificate II in Sport and Recreation