Introducing our awesome Adelaide Hills Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation facility
- Oakbank is a town in the Adelaide Hills, east of Adelaide in South Australia. myPhysioSA is near Oakbank and located just 21 minutes drive away
- Oakbank is infamous for the largest picnic horse race meeting in the Southern Hemisphere, the Oakbank Easter Racing Carnival
- myPhysioSA has two convenient locations in Mount Barker, with easy parking
- Our two clinics combined have 14 modern private treatment rooms and a large fully equipped commercial gym and fitness studio
- We offer Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Remedial Massage, myCore Physio led classes & hydrotherapy.
Get Directions to Our Physio Clinic Near Oakbank
myPhysioSA – Summit Health Centre, Mount Barker
Why you should choose myPhysioSA to help you
Helped over 30, 000 people just like you. Our experience shows with the results our clients consistently achieve.
Getting you a great end result drives us. Our passion is finding the right solutions to help fix your problem.
We are world class at what we do. The way we do things at myPhysioSA sets us apart.
You will feel heard & listened to. It’s all about you and your problem. Then designing your customised solution to feel great again.
It’s all about you and your problem. And then putting together a tailored solution to help you feel great again.
If you are looking for experienced local health professionals who can offer you quick pain relief and then a lasting solution.
Then we are here to help you feel great again!
Our team will match you with seeing the best therapist that can help you with your particular problem, at a time convenient to you. Or use our easy online booking portal.
Meet our Clinical Staff
We have 12 friendly and experienced Physio’s, Exercise Physiologist’s and remedial massage therapist’s at our two clinics near Oakbank.
We are here to help you.
The myPhysioSA team have helped over 30,000 people, many who have had the exact same problem you now need help with.
Post- surgery rehabilitation
Foot and ankle pain
Hand and wrist pain
Pelvic floor, pregnancy and postnatal care