Why you should choose myPhysioSA to help you
Helped over 30, 000 people just like you. Our experience shows with the results our clients consistently achieve.
Getting you a great end result drives us. Our passion is finding the right solutions to help fix your problem.
We are world class at what we do. The way we do things at myPhysioSA sets us apart.
You will feel heard & listened to. It’s all about you and your problem. Then designing your customised solution to feel great again.
It’s all about you and your problem. And then designing your customised solution to feel great again.
If you are looking for an experienced local health professional for quick pain relief and then a lasting solution.
Then you have found us!
Call us now and our helpful team will quickly help to match you with seeing the best therapist to help you with your particular problem, at a time convenient to you. Or use our easy online booking portal.
We will get you moving better with less pain
Worried that your pain won’t go away or is getting worse?
We will get to the root cause of your condition – beyond the symptoms, because we don’t want you to spend your life on a treatment table.
We will focus our recovery plan around what you want to achieve, whether it’s going on that dream holiday and being able to climb all those stairs, or simply wanting to wind back the clock to having a more flexible stronger body again.
Meet our Marden Clinical Staff
Introducing our awesome Marden clinic and rehab gym
- Modern clinic with ample easy parking right in front
- Seven modern large private treatment rooms
- Onsite fully equipped Fitness Studio run by Exercise Physiologist’s with cardio equipment, pin-loaded machines, free weights and power lifting equipment, Pilates equipment, and various speciality medical rehab equipment.
- We offer: one on one Physiotherapy consults, individual and group exercise classes, and off-site hydrotherapy
Just look for our large myPhysioSA sign at 10 Lower Portrush rd and use any of the 80+ carparks in front.
- Travel along Lower Portrush Road heading west and we are just past Payneham road on your left, opposite Marden Shopping Centre.
- Please call our reception team on 1300 189 289 if you become lost or if you’re having difficulty finding our clinic and they will happily guide you.
The myPhysioSA Physio Marden team have helped over 30,000 people, many who have had the exact same problem you now need help with.
Post- surgery rehabilitation
Foot and ankle pain
Hand and wrist pain
Pelvic floor, pregnancy and postnatal care
Our Marden Physiotherapy clinic is in a convenient location for all our Adelaide based clients including:
Adelaide City, Payneham, Payneham South, Joslin, Felixstow, Firle, Glynde, Glynde Plaza, Royston park, Evandale, Tranmere, St Peters, Beulah Park, Hectorville, Klemzig, Vale Park, Walkerville, Campbelltown, Newton and Maylands.
It’s also a Physio and Sports & Conditioning clinic for elite athletes including North Adelaide Football Club, many State level athletes and sporting teams.
Sessions are hands-on Physiotherapy treatment one on one with your chosen therapist who is the best suited to helping your problem.
So don’t waste your time missing out on what you want to do and let myPhysioSA get you feeling great again.