Accredited Exercise Physiologist
Mount Barker, Payneham and The International Spine Centre, Norwood
Kyle graduated from a masters degree in Clinical Exercise physiology in 2018 from the University of Sydney. He has participated in a multitude of sports across his life, particularly Rugby League. He has a passion for utilising physical activity and resistance training as a priority medical treatment. His devotion for rehabilitation and exercise stems from a history of chronic knee injuries.
Kyle joins the team after relocating from Sydney with great experience in musculoskeletal rehabilitation, chronic pain management, neurological rehab, cardiovascular rehab, personal training/strength and conditioning and much more.
Kyle aspires to continue working with complex and chronic medical conditions, musculoskeletal injury as well as junior/senior athletic development programming
Areas of Interest
- Neurodegenerative/neurological rehabilitation
- Complex Shoulder and knee injuries
- Chronic pain management
- Resistance training across the lifespan
- Musculoskeletal rehab
- Bachelors of Exercise Science – University Of Wollongong
- Masters in Clinical Exercise Physiology – University of Sydney
- Sports Trainer Level 1