Tier 1 Physiotherapist
Themelina graduated with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy from the University of South Australia in 2020. Throughout her studies, she gained additional experience working as a sports trainer for local football clubs and as a Physiotherapy Assistant at Flinders Medical Centre.
Since graduating, Themi has been working in private practice and with a variety of football clubs. Themi is passionate about helping her clients achieve their goals by using a combination of exercise interventions, education and hand’s on approaches. Themi is well versed in a variety of different exercise approaches – including strength and conditioning and clinical pilates. Themi is looking to further her experience as a sports Physiotherapist and will be working with the North Adelaide SANFL team.
Outside of Physiotherapy, Themi likes to stay active by going to the gym, playing football, taking her dog for walks, trying out a new recipe and spending time with friends and family.
Areas of Interest
- Sports and musculoskeletal injuries
- Injury prevention
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Level 1 Dry Needling
- Post graduate training in Pilates (APPI Matwork Level 1 and 2, Equipment Level 1)
- Completed ASCA Level 1 Strength and Conditioning Course
- Sports Physiotherapy Level 1 (APA)