Tier 4 Senior Associate Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
Adelaide Hills O&G Mount Barker & Stirling
Tracy graduated as a Physiotherapist from the University of South Australia in 1992. She then worked overseas in the United States for five years in various hospitals. After returning to Adelaide, Tracy completed her Masters in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy. During this time she worked casually at the Women’s and Children’s Hospital. It was here that Tracy started to develop her interest in the Women’s Health area. Over the next decade Tracy had her 3 children, worked in both private practice and at the Mt. Barker Hospital/Community Health Service, and continued to attend multiple courses to improve her Women’s Health knowledge and emerging interest in Paediatric Continence.
Currently Tracy works for ‘myPhysioSA for her’ which is located in the Adelaide Hills Obstetrics and Gynaecology Clinic in Mt. Barker. There she combines her musculoskeletal skills with her Women’s Health experience to care for pregnant/postnatal, continence, pelvic pain and gynaecological patients. In addition, Tracy has expanded her practice to include the treatment of children with incontinence, including constipation, daytime wetting and bedwetting.
Tracy lives in the Adelaide Hills with her family and is actively involved in supporting her children in their sports.
Areas of Interest
- Pregnancy/Postnatal Care
- Bladder and Bowel issues
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Gynaecological conditions
- Pelvic pain throughout a woman’s lifetime
- Children’s Continence (constipation, daytime and night time wetting)
- Master of Physiotherapy (Musculoskeletal) Member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association including the Women’s, Men’s and Pelvic Health Group
- Presentations to Medical/Midwifery/Physio Staff in Country Health SA
- Presentation to the Australian Physiotherapy Association (SA branch) on Paediatric Continence