Why you should choose myPhysioSA to help you
Helped over 30, 000 people just like you. Our experience shows with the results our clients consistently achieve.
Getting you a great end result drives us. Our passion is finding the right solutions to help fix your problem.
We are world class at what we do. The way we do things at myPhysioSA sets us apart.
You will feel heard & listened to. It’s all about you and your problem. Then designing your customised solution to feel great again.
It’s all about you and your problem. And then designing your customised solution to feel great again.
If you are looking for an experienced local health professional for quick pain relief and then a lasting solution.
Then you have found us!
Call us now and our helpful team will quickly help to match you with seeing the best therapist to help you with your particular problem, at a time convenient to you. Or use our easy online booking portal.
We will get you moving better with less pain
Worried that your pain won’t go away or is getting worse?
We will get to the root cause of your condition – beyond the symptoms, because we don’t want you to spend your life on a treatment table.
We will focus our recovery plan around what you want to achieve, whether it’s going on that dream holiday and being able to climb all those stairs, or simply wanting to wind back the clock to having a more flexible stronger body again.
Meet our Payneham Clinical Staff
Introducing our awesome purpose built Payneham facility
- Two storey, purpose built, Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation clinic built in 2017
- Seven modern private treatment rooms
- Onsite fully equipped Fitness Studio run by Exercise Physiologist’s with cardio equipment, pin-loaded machines, free weights and power lifting equipment, Pilates equipment, small running track for gait analysis, and various speciality medical rehab equipment.
- Large private gym and fitness class room
Our car park is located behind our building off of Victoria Street via a private driveway. Just look for our large myPhysioSA Parking sign.
- Turn into Victoria Street from either Portrush Road or Payneham Road
- Turn into the rear of our building, following our parking sign
- Please call our reception team on 1300 189 289 if you become lost or if you’re having difficulty finding our clinic and they will happily guide you.
The myPhysioSA Physio Payneham team have helped over 30,000 people, many who have had the exact same problem you now need help with.
Post- surgery rehabilitation
Foot and ankle pain
Hand and wrist pain
Pelvic floor, pregnancy and postnatal care
Our Payneham Physiotherapy clinic is in a convenient location for all our Adelaide based clients including:
Payneham, Payneham South, Marden, Joslin, Felixstow, Firle, Glynde, Glynde Plaza, Royston park, Evandale, Tranmere, St Peters, Beulah Park, Hectorville, Klemzig, Vale Park, Walkerville, Campbelltown, Newton and Maylands.
It’s also a Physio and Sports & Conditioning clinic for elite athletes including North Adelaide Football Club, many State level athletes and sporting teams.
Sessions are hands-on Physiotherapy treatment one on one with your chosen therapist who is the best suited to helping your problem.
So don’t waste your time missing out on what you want to do and let myPhysioSA get you feeling great again.